Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Small is complete.

Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,519
edited September 2013 in EggHead Forum
HighQue last week and woo and stone showed up today.

Let the cookin begin!!

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
·

Comments

• Same setup that I have for my small.  Haven't done any low and slows on it yet, but it works great for small batches of wings if you cook your wings indirect.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Very nice. That set up works great on my Small.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I have that setup too. Done a 3.5 lb pork loin on it tonight.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Gonna go with some chicken raised direct for supper tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • Now you are cooking with lump. The only other thing you may need is a drip pan for low and slows, or to capture the juices of a three rib bone in beef or pork roast. I hope you enjoy your small as much as we have. They little guy is an amazing cooker.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·