Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Head country

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,953
My order was waiting on me when I got home...
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

• Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 1,118
    Haha, WOW! It sounds like a lot, then it shows up and send like even more. That looks like a good time waiting to happen...

Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • I logged on to see if anyone had any thoughts on this stuff.  Last week a butcher that I've never been to who stocks this stuff told me this stuff is revered and second to none. With that sort of promotion I thought I couldn't lose at $4.59.  I used it on a spatchcock this week and I have to say it is up there with the some of the best.  I guess it's each to their own, but Head Country rub is worth your time / money to try.  
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,953
    When I bought bulk I sent some to a few guys... They seemed to like it. Their sauce is good also.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Did a brisket with it over the weekend. It was really good. Awesome for the price ;)

• TMayTMay Posts: 87
    I buy their BBQ sauce from Sam's Club, but Walmart also sells it if anyone is looking for it...  Great stuff!
    Rowlett, Texas
  • Try the Head Country's all I use.
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,566
    Just finished my first bottle it was in my elf pkg from Cazzy!!
    Had it in pork chops tonight...great stuff:)
    image.jpg 1.7M
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    They make it a couple towns over from me so I can find it anywhere. Like @Que_n_Brew I really like the hot, I've been mixing it with the regular lately and that is great too. The hickory also pretty tasty. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK.