Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

MORE what to bring to EGGtoberfest

favathomefavathome Posts: 21
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Saw the earlier posts about what to bring. My thoughts after several cooks... Clorox Wipe-Ups (thanks Locolongball at OK Eggfest) and a box of latex gloves (buy at Sams, Costco, BJ's). Tons of paper towels, plates, napkins, forks, toothpicks (whatever your Eggdelights need to be served). Also, you will need a prep surface and serving area. For those of you flying in, it will all work out. Chairs, coolers, music--I think Snoopy Dog Dog will have some tunes playing.. BGE supplies sodas, water and beer. If you are a wino like me, bring it!! Can't wait--it's all my family and I have talked about since arriving back in HOTlanta from OKEggfest.. See you guys there. It's going to be TOO awesome. Phyllis Marshburn

Comments