Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Pizza situation?

So I have cooked pizza four times now and its always been pretty good.I've used AP flour and the martha stewart basic dough recipie that I saw on here awhile back.My problem is the pizza toppings do not cook enough as we generally like the toppings charred almost like put under a oven broiler for a minute or two.I usually cook at 500-525 for about 8-10 minutes atop the adj rig extender so i'm as high in the dome as I can get.How do I get a a crispy crust and toppings that are cooked a little more without burning the pie??? Lower temp for longer or do I need different four and increase the temp?? Usually we top with chesse ,pepperoni,mushroom,onion and green pepper.

thanks!!!
Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments