Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

spare ribs with photos

today I cooked 2 racks of spare ribs I did the 3,2,1 method I have to say they came out fantastic,I cooked them at 225 for 3hours then wrapped  with tin foil then cooked for 2 hours at 235 then unwraped and cooked the last hour with BBQ sauce and at 275 In took photos all thru the cook but was to excited to eat that I didn't take pics of the plating im sure you can understand 
2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
Long Island N.Y.
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,433
    Looks good... Cut them in half for any reason?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Henapple yes i cut them in 1/2 so they would fit in the egg ,my egg is only a large 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • tulocaytulocay Posts: 1,737
    good looking rack(s)
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
    ·
  • I cut my ribs in half as well, we generally serve half rack and I can fit more meat in the egg when they are cut in half.

Gerhard
    ·
  • I agree gerhardk 

Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,624
    Real good looking eats, looks like you nailed that cook!
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • Nice......real nice!!!!!
    LBGE Virginia Beach, Virginia
    ·