Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

All good (or bad) things must come to an end

Options
2»

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I'll only add a friend (yes, I have them) is an attorney. He is always telling us stories about folks posting private stuff on Facebook, instagram, forums... One of the things lawyers look at for cannon fodder. Be careful. IMHO, I'd remove the comment.

It'll pass.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Sorry to hear Tamu best of luck, good things are on the horizon.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,740
    Options

henapple said:
    I'll only add a friend (yes, I have them) is an attorney. He is always telling us stories about folks posting private stuff on Facebook, instagram, forums... One of the things lawyers look at for cannon fodder. Be careful. IMHO, I'd remove the comment. It'll pass.
    i aggre with henapple ,  while you havent said anything wrong here you can already see how things can be taken wrong by a couple replies here. last thing you want to be doing is spending a bunch of money on a lawyer defending yourself about an innocent internet post about the happenings in your life.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • New2Q
    New2Q Posts: 171
    Options
    tamu2009 said:
    Life's a **** and she's knocked me down before but not long. One day I swear I'm going to return the favor and beat the hell out of her!

henapple said:
    I'll only add a friend (yes, I have them) is an attorney. He is always telling us stories about folks posting private stuff on Facebook, instagram, forums... One of the things lawyers look at for cannon fodder. Be careful. IMHO, I'd remove the comment. It'll pass.
    I understand your comment henapple, and I understand the feeling of many on here about violence towards a woman, but the OP is NOT talking about beating his soon to be ex-wife.  As rholt says, he is talking about "Life" not his soon to be ex.  Read his comment again - the "she's" and the "her" he's talking about is a personification of life.
  • stevesails
    Options
    I think a good lawyer could argue it either way depending on who is paying his bill
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

• henapple
    Options
    I didn't think he was... Just saying the name calling and general putting her down might not be wise.
    Not saying she doesn't deserve it. I've been there... First wife was a gas grill. Swallow your pride, kill her with kindness and wait for the divorce to be final. That's tough to do though.
  • tamu2009
    Options
    Yeah.. definitely was talking about life with that comment. I have no ill will towards her. Yeah she wasn't faithful or truthful, but whatever. I should have seen the signs of crazy before I married her. Got blinded by the crazy hot body lol.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    tamu2009 said:
    . I should have seen the signs of crazy before I married her. Got blinded by the crazy hot body lol.
    Isn't that always the case?  :-) 
    The Naked Whiz
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    tamu2009 said:

Yeah.. definitely was talking about life with that comment. I have no ill will towards her. Yeah she wasn't faithful or truthful, but whatever. I should have seen the signs of crazy before I married her. Got blinded by the crazy hot body lol.

He was blinded by the light,
    Betrayed by a douche, tossed out into the night,
    She got down but she didn't get it right, no more egg only gas tonight.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited September 2013
    Options

tamu2009
     said:Life's a **** and she's knocked me down before but not long. One day I swear I'm going to return the favor and beat the hell out of her!

I just got a booty call from
    Life.  Apparently, it still wants to fu(k me.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Two_Down
    Options
    Sorry to hear it, TAMU.  I am in a similar position (my split was with a live-in girlfriend of several years, not a wife), so I am right there with ya.  Thing to keep in mind is that there are a lot of other fish in the sea (and some great Aggie women at that), and women will go nuts over a guy that can cook.

in Houston, TX

Minimax

MBGE

LBGE

36" BS

• henapple
    Options

tamu2009
     said:

Life's a **** and she's knocked me down before but not long. One day I swear I'm going to return the favor and beat the hell out of her!

I just got a booty call from Life.  Apparently, it still wants to fu(k me.

At least someone does...
  • mb99zz
    mb99zz Posts: 183
    Options
    Keep your spirits up.  I'm sure you'll find a better match for you sooner than you may even think.  
  • henapple
    Options
    That's the grossest thing.... But somehow arousing. Reminds me of salado...
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options

Is this you and Life having foreplay?

If you're horny, Let's do it,
    Ride it, My pony...
  • tamu2009
    Options
    Spirits are high. The only downer is selling the house. No that I want to keep it, I don't really like it, just the actual act of selling it. Finally getting around to putting the flooring in we've wanted just in time to not get any use out of them.

Oh well.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • henapple
    Options
    Mmmm, is that an Alabama cheerleader? They're loosing weight.
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    henapple said:
    Which one?

The Naked Whiz
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    henapple said:
    Naw, eyes aren't far enough apart.

henapple said:

Naw, eyes aren't far enough apart.

Maybe she's a Ohio State cheerleader?
    Flint, Michigan