Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wayyyyyyy OT

Options
2»

Comments

• GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I just heard from National Museum of the United States Air Force and no luck. I'm down to AP and Getty images, Miami herald, NFL hall of fame (they required a written letter which was sent Tuesday) and the Pentagon (I have a friend working on them). It's looking more like and altered photo with the illusion of a flyover. Have a great weekend! ;;) Thanks for all the help and suggestions.....
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • GrannyX4
    Options
    Why I can't find pictures....posted from a new paper. ""It's really amazing when you consider that it was broadcast on two networks, NBC and CBS," said Ron Simon, curator of The Museum of Television & Radio. "We've been looking for that one and the Super Bowl II tape for many years. " Simon said that networks in the 1960s erased programs to reuse the tapes.....".
  • GrannyX4
    Options
    I heard from the Miami Herald today and they came up with nothing.