Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Soda Stream

2»

Comments

• Oop nort in Canada they call hats 'toques', eh?

Had an older friend from North Carolina that called hats 'toboggans'...in Sconnie a toboggan is a multi-passenger sled-like device you slide down a snow-covered hill on...
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
    ·
  • Not all hats eh? Just the wooly ones

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,949
    gee, peoples and their cultures.  Now I understand why Shakespeare was so hard to understand.

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    edited September 2013
    I hear that in the south they call their eaves troughs "gutters". Here a gutter is what I drag myself out of most mornings

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Not all hats eh? Just the wooly ones

Aren't those babooshkas?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Thought that was a Ukrainian baby :-?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,949
    I hear that in the south they call their eaves troughs "gutters". Hear a gutter is what I drag myself out of most mornings
    Same thing - device to remove runoff water.  Just different altitudes.  Are you altitude challenged per chance?

·
  • I tend to get nosebleeds at sea level +2ft

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,303
    do they still have the no ask no tell rule in the armed forces for those that say soda or pop or soda pop
    :))  you'd get beat up around here for such language
    ·
  • Really eh? Sounds odd from here

Oh, it is odd. But it's true.

·
  • I hear that in the south they call their eaves troughs "gutters". Here a gutter is what I drag myself out of most mornings
    I am from Georgia and everyone I know calls them gutters!  

Everyone around here refers to soft drinks as coke. Doesn't matter what brand or what flavor. It is still called a coke. 

Growing up that seemed normal, but I realize to those not from the south that sounds insane!
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • Really eh? Sounds odd from here

Oh, it is odd. But it's true.
    I've worked a lot in the south (including Tejas) but never noticed that at all. I've always spoken the universal language of dos cervezas, por favor when I've been there

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·