Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

New BGE owner

Hi to all. I purchased a LBGE last week. I wanted one of this for long time, but it is way out of my budget. Fortunately, I stumbled with this one in a flea market, as it had a damaged firebox. Its broken three big pieces and, from what I've seen here and in other sites, I can use it just as it is. I couldn't believe I bought it for $150 only!!! It's unused, all clean, brand new... I'm planning to use it for first time this Thursday, so I'll be around here often...

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,770
    That sounds like a great deal.  Welcome aboard.  Post pics of your cooks. 

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,804
    Sweet... Welcome. Lots of pics.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,240
    Welcome! Have fun and of course share some pics as well :)
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 7,223
    Welcome aboard-great score.
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Awesome deal! Welcome to the madness.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Have Fun and Welcome. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • That's a steal! As long as the firebox holds up the ring I wouldn't worry about it. Welcome to the madness.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,569
    What a score. Great find and now your journey has begun......

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,229
    Awesome deal. Welcome!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Welcome!
    -The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

• Nice!  Welcome to the club!