Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Couldn't Happen Without The Egg

Quick Labor Day cook - Turbo ribs, Chicken wings, Turkey sausage, and some pineapple.  Pulled the platesetter when the ribs were ready for sauce and finished off the wings and sausage then put the sauced ribs back on for a few minutes.  Wife also modified a tomato pie recipe and made some killer individual tomato pastries.  It was all good.
Milton, GA.

Comments

• Nice looking cook, The cup cake thing looks interesting,
    XL & waiting for my Mini Max Bloomington MN.
  • Nice looking cook, The cup cake thing looks interesting,
    I will get the recipe and post it.  It was cooked in the oven and was to die for.  Great for a party.  She said it was easy but I was busy with the egg...
    Milton, GA.
  • That's quite a spread you put out there!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.