Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

What do you do for charcoal during the winter?

A lot of people can get lump locally all year long and others can only get it certain months of the year. I fall partially in the latter category but I still like to have a nice supply on hand and not have to worry about chasing it down. I typically go into winter with 400 pounds + on hand and my stash fell to under 100 lbs yesterday so I took a trip to restaurant depot and started my 2013-14 hoarding with 12 of the 17+ lbs bags of RO. I hope to try a hundred or so pounds of Ozark Oak if I can find someone with decent delivery cost that has it in stock, right now GrillStuff.com is out of stock. I always liked dealing with the Wicked Good people but it seems they changed so I plan on buying a couple of bags to check it out before me and a couple of buddies lay out the money for a whole pallet.

Here is todays haul.

Comments