Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

What do you do for charcoal during the winter?

A lot of people can get lump locally all year long and others can only get it certain months of the year. I fall partially in the latter category but I still like to have a nice supply on hand and not have to worry about chasing it down. I typically go into winter with 400 pounds + on hand and my stash fell to under 100 lbs yesterday so I took a trip to restaurant depot and started my 2013-14 hoarding with 12 of the 17+ lbs bags of RO. I hope to try a hundred or so pounds of Ozark Oak if I can find someone with decent delivery cost that has it in stock, right now GrillStuff.com is out of stock. I always liked dealing with the Wicked Good people but it seems they changed so I plan on buying a couple of bags to check it out before me and a couple of buddies lay out the money for a whole pallet.

Here is todays haul.

Comments