Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggin at Talladega

Options
KySmoker
KySmoker Posts: 22
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Took Mr. Medium to Talladega camping for 3 days. We cooked up, spares, ribeyes, lots of brats, pork loin, burgers, wings, turkey legs and basically anything that would stand still long enough. Good food, friends, lots of cold beer, and racing at 190 mph (especially when Jeff Gordon finishes 37th ha ha). What could be better. Didn't see anybody eggin but I'm sure there were.[p]Cheers[p]KySmoker

Comments

• VW Gal
    VW Gal Posts: 42
    Options
    KySmoker,
    Had a free ticket, but had to work :o(...(I work at the hospital in Talladega)...tons of traffic last night on the way home. Hope you got back ok. :o)[p]Terri

• LasVegasMac
    Options
    KySmoker, how can life get any better?[p]Nascar - Talladega, no less AND the BGE. Tall cotton, indeed![p]Dale Jarrett is da Man! I had my DJ hat on, drinking frosty ones from my 88 mug! The neighbor called because she heard me screaming. LOL.[p]The twins were at ambient temp during the race but got a good work out after![p]You had a good weekend! Pictures?[p]LVM