Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Large Big Green Egg Giveaway

We have just launched a local Big Green Egg Giveaway.  Nothing to buy or purchase.  Just stop by our Facebook page, Like our page and enter the giveaway.  

·

Comments

• stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,138

These folks are for real......don't worry about getting spammed or anything like that.  It's a great shop, with lots of BGEs, sauces, rubs, etc.  They are good friends on both a business and personal level.

If you can get to St. Louis the last weekend of September, they host the STL Home Fires Wildwood BBQ Bash.  This has grown from a few teams in the store parking lot, to over 100 teams with tens of thousands attendees.  Quite an event for St. Louis, all put together by one store.

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·
  • Thanks for the kind words and support Jonathan. 
    ·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 502
    Liked and shared.  Here's to hoping I win this thang!

Just out of curiosity, will the winner be notified via email/facebook or do you have to attend the event where the winner will be announced?
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • dweebs0r said:
    Liked and shared.  Here's to hoping I win this thang!

Just out of curiosity, will the winner be notified via email/facebook or do you have to attend the event where the winner will be announced?
    Great question.  To maintain compliance with Facebook Contest / Giveaway rules, the winner must "first" be announced via email (which is why you have to register giving your email address).  You do not have to be present to win.  Thanks for registering, let us know if you have any other questions.
    ·
  • fruitguyfruitguy Posts: 128
    I live in NY, how will that work
    ·
  • fruitguy said:
    I live in NY, how will that work

If you were to win, we would be happy to ship it to you for the cost of the freight.  Can't beat that deal. :)
    ·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    Don't make me open a Facebook account...
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • StyerStyer Posts: 25
    Any other way to enter? I don't have facebook and don't care to get one? G+?
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,155
    Don't facebook here. Like Styer said: any other way to enter?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,995
    Like others have mentioned, Facebook no es bueno.

Email option?
    ·
  • pwg56pwg56 Posts: 92
    Like others have mentioned, Facebook no es bueno.

Email option?
    You guys should consider a fake account just for times like this.
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,339
    In store pick-up if you win. 
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,126
    With all these guys not having a Facebook account increases my odds of winning it. will you ship to Canada when I win?

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Sledder, Quadder, Rock and Roller, Big Green Egg Smoker.

·
  • SmyrnaGASmyrnaGA Posts: 214
    Liked and entered!

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

·
  • NecessaryIndulgNecessaryIndulg Posts: 1,098
    edited August 2013
    Done!   [-O<
    (& shared.)
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • I apologize for the delay in responding.  Unfortunately, this particular giveaway is designed to increase our social media presence on Facebook.  We certainly respect that it's not for everyone though.   Also, if the winner is not local, we have agreed to crate it for the winner, as long as they pay the freight.  Thanks for everyone who has entered so far.  
    ·
  • In, and thanks for the contest.
    ·