Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest--Cooks and Meet/Greet Sold Out

Options
Just noticed on main site that both cooks tickets and meet/greet tickets are sold out for Octoberfest (cook tickets were gone in first 24 hours).  Main event tickets are still available.  If you are new here--please note that the main event tickets normally sell out and you cannot buy a ticket on site, only advance sales.  So, if you are thinking about going, better get your tickets.  If you can't go for some reason at last minute, there normally are folks here and on other forum looking for extra tickets and you can sell them.  Good luck.

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    It will be a great event for sure...like ST81 said if you are planning on coming as a taster buy your tickets now...they will sell out...
  • Chris_Wang
    Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
    Options
    Can't wait!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• blueinatl
    Options
    I'm looking forward to it.  We are only able to go on Saturday, but it will be nice to finally meet folks.  So will you guys have your board names listed wherever you are so we can find you or I'm I just going to have to ask everyone cooking "soooo, who are you on the egghead forum?". 
    Peachtree Corners, GA. Large BGE
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    We call our group of cooks the Green Man Group you should be able to find us.

Jim

Johns Creek, Georgia