Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

First cook on the small

Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 2,664
edited August 2013 in EggHead Forum
I ordered the small woo & stone and a high que last night thinking I would wait to fire this mid sized monster up after i got them but nope I couldn't wait.

I know everybody loves the virgin white inside the egg

The SWMBO wanted stir fry and me with no woo. No problem lets redneck this thing. So I used my veggie basket and my 16" wok(I know it is to big but Hey).

And the chicken and veggies without any crazy or spicy goodness because the granddaughter is here and love her some stir fry.

I will buy a smaller wok I think but want to wait and try this one with the woo. I was impressed with the quickness of the fire up and the way it came up to heat. I will admit I was concerned when I first realized how small the lower vent was. End of story I am happy happy happy

imageimage

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky. Waitin to find a Sasquatch to Egg.

Comments