Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Elf spice incorporated into tonight's cook. Yum x 10E+9

nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 11,713
edited August 2013 in EggHead Forum
Scooter759 sent an incredible array of rubs, sauces and spices. I don't normally shoot pics of everything I cook, but thought I'd pay homage and post tonight's dinner.

Very simple, quick.  Boneless chicken thighs marinated with Scott's Wee Willy's around the world grilling sauce - Cuban Mojo for about 45 minutes.  Then I stuffed (rolade) with salty feta cheese, fresh parsley and green onions....and wrapped with (cliche, I know) bacon.  Cooked raised direct at 380F until internal temp was around 175F.  De. Lish. Ous.  Simple home run.

Added a little cherry for color and flavor.  Very mild smoke flavor.  Dressed with slices of parmesan cheese.

imageimageimageimage

Comments