Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT It's Game Week! Football is here!

Got board and decided to get creative with two of my favorite things. Beer and Football! War Eagle and Rise Up Falcons!
image.jpg 1.7M

Comments

• Nice set of brews you got there!
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,367

bwahahahaha

• Slightly tangential but I hope Rex Ryan manages to keep his job with the Jets. I don't know why anyone thinks he's a good coach at this point, but the unintentional comedy aspect is pretty high. Anyone catch his presser last night?
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Go Falcons!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,555
    Getting super excited for the start of the season.  Already planning my beers and cooks for this weekend.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Hotty Toddy & Who Dat over here.
    Moink balls and chicken wings for kickoff and pork shoulder for dinner.

Plenty of Bells Oracle and GI Bourbon County to celebrate the start of the season!
    Oh, and almost forgot, GO BLUE!
  • Roll Tide Roll!

The road to 15 begins here!!!
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
  • Go DAWGS!!!
    image.jpg 125K
  • Roll Tide Roll!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

(i'm actually more excited about the Miss State OK state matchup, sure hope its at least worth watching, GO DAWGS!!)

XLBGE 
  • ShadowNickShadowNick Posts: 519
    edited August 2013
    @nolaegghead ; I'm a huge Falcons fan, but that was funny.  I'd like Sean Payton if he coached for any other team :)
    Chicago, Illinois
  • billybonbillybon Posts: 199
    Tailgating Egg BLING
  • alabama_eggalabama_egg Posts: 53
    edited August 2013
    Roll Tide Roll!

"Roll Damn Tide" - Harvey Updike

North Alabama - Roll Tide

LBGE 2013

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,367
    @nolaegghead ; I'm a huge Falcons fan, but that was funny.  I'd like Sean Payton if he coached for any other team :)
    I think that ad only runs locally in the NOLA metropolitan area...if it ran in the Atlanta area, rabid Falcon fans would storm all the Whitney banks and burn them to the ground.... ;)

• CharlesmaneriCharlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    GO GAMECOCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,671
    billybon said:

Tailgating Egg BLING

Where'd you get those?

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • ShadowNickShadowNick Posts: 519
    I think that ad only runs locally in the NOLA metropolitan area...if it ran in the Atlanta area, rabid Falcon fans would storm all the Whitney banks and burn them to the ground.... ;)
    I live in Chicago now in the middle of Bear country, and a year or two ago when Bears were playing the Chargers this billboard popped up on the Edens Expressway on the north side.imageHands down my favorite NFL call-out of all time:
    Chicago, Illinois
    I make them.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,671
    Take orders?.. Prices?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    edited August 2013
    henapple said:
    Take orders?.. Prices?
    I started making these decorative ceramic dampers for my own use (3 eggs and 2 other brands). However, once people saw some of my creations, I found myself taking custom orders. Local interest has been very strong and I have considered listing some of my pieces on ebay.
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 338
    The national champion will be crowned September 14th. Bama or A&M. Who ever wins will be the SEC rep and beat the tar out of Ohio State. Mark it down
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    edited August 2013
    tamu2009 said:
    The national champion will be crowned September 14th. Bama or A&M. Who ever wins will be the SEC rep and beat the tar out of Ohio State. Mark it down
    Not a believer in A&M this year.  I can see Bama, Georgia or Florida coming from the SEC.

Gonna be an interesting year, cause just like o$u, louisville and a few others have tables they can run.
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,708
    tamu2009 said:
    That may happen but not before the Buckeyes beat the tar out of "no blue" twice.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

• tamu2009 said:
    Not after the Rebels upset both of them.  HOTTY TODDY!

It all starts tonight!
  • JGoodsonJGoodson Posts: 49
    Cooking two pork shoulders and packer brisket low and slow Friday night. BBQ , Keg Beer , friends and football!

Dawgs gonna go into Clempscum and bring the wood Satidy night! SEC style!
    McDonough,Ga   Large & Small BGE  Dawgs, Falcons and Bravos!
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,708
    JGoodson said:
    Cooking two pork shoulders and packer brisket low and slow Friday night. BBQ , Keg Beer , friends and football!

Dawgs gonna go into Clempscum and bring the wood Satidy night! SEC style!
    I think the over/under is like 70, the team that scores last wins!

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

• Drewdlc17Drewdlc17 Posts: 124
    It's here! Thank God football is here!
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,546
    Dat foosball is da devil!

• jcm806jcm806 Posts: 10
    Who Dat!
    James. Large Big Green Egg 2013. Alabaster, AL
    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem. "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude." - Thomas Jefferson