Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Doing the Backstroke... One Year Ago Today

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.

Comments

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 331
    Happy you are not going thur that this year!!!! Hope you and yours have a great Labor Day!!!!

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 10,859
    Isaac sucked.  We lost power for a week.  Thank Merlin we have a whole house generator.

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 8,212
    Isaac sucked.  We lost power for a week.  Thank Merlin we have a whole house generator.
    I'm getting one when we get our "forever" home after seeing what my uncle has gone through with Pepco each and every winter there is ice or heavy snows.

"At Pepco, we're more than just power lines..." and broken promises...
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 10,859
    I'm getting one when we get our "forever" home after seeing what my uncle has gone through with Pepco each and every winter there is ice or heavy snows.

"At Pepco, we're more than just power lines..." and broken promises...
    They really are nice to have....and you'll make friends quick when you're the only one around up and running.  I had extension cords running to neighbors for their fridges, fans and window units.  Expected an astronomical gas bill but it wasn't bad.  I think we burned through $120 of natural gas in that one week.

• ParallelParallel Posts: 396
    This STILL breaks my heart and swells my heart with pride at the same time. It breaks my heart that my boy had to think that he might die... it swells my heart with pride at how calm and brave he was even while thinking that.

• ParallelParallel Posts: 396
    Here's a couple of other videos for those who weren't around a year ago...