Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Salado EggFest Special Rates For Rooms

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,113
Big Green Egg Salado EggFest 2014 March 15th Inn on the Creek Host Hotel www.inncreek.com Owner Will Lowery 254.947.5554 For the Inn please just go to the web site and pick your room. Or ask foe Will with questions. Best Western / Salado $89.00 King $99.99 2-Queen 254.947.4001 Hotel Owner - Tony Desai Please call hotel direct and tell them with Big Green Egg or Salado EggFest Holiday Inn Express / Salado $129.99 (Rate $149.99) 254.947.4004 Problem Contact: Amanda Please call hotel direct and tell them with Big Green Egg or Salado EggFest
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• HotchHotch Posts: 1,205
    I am in at the Inn! See ya there

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,855
    If you can... Stay at the Inn. Great place. I'm booked.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,842

Now that that's out of the way, looks like I'll be staying in Georgetown. More money for debauchery that way.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,113
    Remember that is the South X Southwest weekend. Get reservations.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    I think I will be using my points to stay at the Holiday Inn Express, that isn't too far away is it? 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,113
    Solson005 said:

I think I will be using my points to stay at the Holiday Inn Express, that isn't too far away is it? 

Little over a mile on Main St. Easy to get there.

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    Perfect thanks!
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    I don't need no stinkin' points.  I be stayin' at Chez Rawls.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,855
    Lucky them....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    henapple said:
    Lucky them....
    OK, OK, Henapple !  Truce !!!  I'll take your picture at the next Salado Eggfest.   ~X(

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • To get the discounts I think Mickey tells the hotel people they can come to the Eggfest for free and eat all they want. 

But, come to think of it, he tells everyone that...

See you in Salado.

Spring "Fest Scribe" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

·