Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Elf spice incorporated into tonight's cook. Yum x 10E+9

nolaegghead
nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
edited August 2013 in EggHead Forum
Scooter759 sent an incredible array of rubs, sauces and spices. I don't normally shoot pics of everything I cook, but thought I'd pay homage and post tonight's dinner.

Very simple, quick.  Boneless chicken thighs marinated with Scott's Wee Willy's around the world grilling sauce - Cuban Mojo for about 45 minutes.  Then I stuffed (rolade) with salty feta cheese, fresh parsley and green onions....and wrapped with (cliche, I know) bacon.  Cooked raised direct at 380F until internal temp was around 175F.  De. Lish. Ous.  Simple home run.

Added a little cherry for color and flavor.  Very mild smoke flavor.  Dressed with slices of parmesan cheese.

imageimageimageimage

Comments

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Looks real good Nola.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Damn- my mouth is watering over here.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • DAMYUM
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Another great cook sir! =P~
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • scooter759
    scooter759 Posts: 257
    Nicely done NOLA. Glad you're enjoying the stuff. BTW, I had to add a new shelf in my pantry for the stuff you sent me. I call it my "Elf Shelf".
    Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited August 2013
    Nicely done NOLA. Glad you're enjoying the stuff. BTW, I had to add a new shelf in my pantry for the stuff you sent me. I call it my "Elf Shelf".
    haha...yeah, I have the same problem...I need more spice storage thanks to your elf shipments...(not that this is a bad problem to have ;) )