Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Brisket and Ribs

Brisket_FanaticBrisket_Fanatic Posts: 1,634
edited August 2013 in EggHead Forum

I cannot get the pictures to show up with Photobucket. I have tried copying the IMG Code and the HTML Code and nothing. WIll try a few other things.

Any help would be appreciated.

NW Iowa
·

Comments

• yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    Just click the "Attach a file" link below the comment box. Once it uploads you can hover over the image and click "insert image" and it will insert the html code where your cursor is.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • Pictures are located in Photobucket

NW Iowa
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,920
    When you look at your photobucket, what are your options for sharing pictures? You need to make sure that you have Direct as one of them. You don't use IMG or HTML here. Just copy the Direct link and then click on the 4th icon from the right on the Leave a Coment box (looks like a picture frame) and paste it.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Thanks Jason,
    NW Iowa
    ·