Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mid Tennessee Rockwood

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
Cutting through St Louis in a few weeks. Rockwood anyone?
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• flemsterflemster Posts: 258
    @henapple
    Im good.  Got 9 bags of lump in the garage after the last Rockwood load you and Dennis arranged.  I like it, good mild flavor, big chunks, good burn, low ash.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords: Gator, Nashvegas, LBGE, Looftlighter, Thermapen in Racing Green (faster than the red one!), PSWOO2, Spider with CI, IQ120
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,003
    I would take 10 more bags.  I'll reach out to some people.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
    OK.
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,003
    I can commit to one pallet right now.  Do you have enough room for two pallets if I can get the people lined up?

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • This still happenin'?  Let me know on the date so I can have everything ready.

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
    Not sure right now... Will stay in touch.
    ·