Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE Forum Fantasy Football league.

Comments

• ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,156
    I don't see why not @mountaindewbass
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Most of the other guys have said it works...but I'm in practice till 9. So hopefully they would be ok with it
    ·
    Apparently Yahoo must be full at that time earliest available time after 8pm is 930 central
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
    Any time problems with drafts need to be addressed before noon tomorrow in all three leagues.

Once again, I apologize for being so lax on this, between my wife having a surgery, work being a pain, and the possibility of buying a new property I have been way busier then anticipated the last few days.
    ·
  • I would be ok with it being later..or even on Friday. Hopefully some others will chime in. Ill be unable to draft my team if it keeps at 9pm..
    ·
    I would be fine moving it to Friday, Sunday, or even Tuesday or Wednesday if we can get everyone involved. I apologize @mountaindewbass, I didn't even think about Yahoo being maxed out at a certain time.
    ·
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,706
    edited August 2013

For those in League #2:
    I found my email for leaguesafe.com from Scott and made payment -- easy to do.
    I posted the link on the Yahoo league message board in case someone didn't get the email (mine ended up in my spam).
    Packerland, Wisconsin

·
  • RzeancakRzeancak Posts: 146
    another one in
    A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
    Canada
    Large @ Small BGE 

·
  • Z_EggineerZ_Eggineer Posts: 563
    I Can't do Friday
    ·
  • Would it be best to just push it back to the 930 central?
    ·
  • Anyone in League 3...let's start to post in the Message Board of the league and update on who has paid.
    BGE Dealer and EggHead since 2013. Find our company on Facebook
    ·
  • MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,151
    Is league three relegated to a 10 team league? If so can we set the draft order so i can get mocking?
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • sorry guys, I'm out of league 3

too much trouble for me, lol! no hard feelings

#:-S

North Alabama - Roll Tide

LBGE 2013

·
  • So we need 1 more for League 3....c'mon Eggheads! 

·
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,706
    edited August 2013
    Just looked, we have 3 people paid up for league #2, nine more to go! Lets get it done.
    Draft starts in 4 hours, should be fun!
    Packerland, Wisconsin

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 6,909
    If you can't get someone by draft time, I'm always down.
    Just a hack that makes some **** BBQ...
    ·
  • I'm paying once I know ill be part of the draft
    ·
  • cazzy said:

If you can't get someone by draft time, I'm always down.

League 3 needs one more @cazzy. Draft tomorrow at 8 PM Central time
    ·
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 966
    I forgot about the draft. I got home last night and made chix breast on the egg while i was supposed to be in the draft. damn

League #2
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • chainsaw19chainsaw19 Posts: 256
    If any slots open up I am still interested just drop me a message
    Large BGE Middletown, MD
    ·
  • NewbbqerNewbbqer Posts: 78
    Im supposedly in league 3.  Unfortunately, all the emails went to my work email address and I have no idea how to get to the draft from my home computer.  Can someone from that league email me the info to my home address at hansen5@atmc.net so I can make the draft, and if the draft is changing that would be fine with me too.  
    ·
  • What exactly do you need sent to you? I'm in League 3 too. We need the Commish to add another player (which I have) in order for this league to draft tonight. If we don't add the player or change the draft time, this league will not happen bc there are 9 people in it thus far.
    ·
    @Newbbqer, check your messages
    ·
    It's really getting down to the wire here. League three doesn't even look like its going to draft.
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
    Why wouldn't it draft? We have ten if the other guys that said they were getting in don't get in within the next hour or so I'll just change it to a ten team league, won't be as comparable to the other two leagues but it will work.
    ·
    What about chainsaw?
    ·
    Him and Mountaindewbass have invites, haven't heard back
    ·
    Well, you actually don't have to change anything...it will still draft since we have 10. The only thing that will screw stuff up is if only 1 of the 2 joins. Since we're depending on MDB, I'm not holding my breath.
    ·
    Great draft everyone thanks for getting it together sbjr
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
    edited August 2013
    I know it's totally not how people normally name teams in fantasy, but I wish most peeps would use their forum handle. It feels like I'm playing with strangers while I really might actually know most of y'all. Just makes it more entertaining when you know who you're competition is.
    ·