Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

First Pizza on my Egg...Grana Padano and Belly Ham

For my first pizza, I ripped off a recipe from one of my favorite restaurants, City House in Nashville.  The sauce is made by putting grana padano cheese, heavy cream and some mozzarella in a double boiler and cook down until you get a thick alfredo-like sauce.  While the sauce is thickening, cut up some of the thickest bacon you can find into inch pieces and brown in a skillet.  Roll out your dough, spread on the sauce, and sprinkle the bacon around.  Crack an egg in the center on put on the egg for 4-6 minutes.  Smear the egg yoke around the pizza upon removal from grill, slice and serve.

Comments