Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More Hardware for the Egg...

Options
2»

Comments

• StlScott
    StlScott Posts: 77
    Options
    Amazed and humbled. Kudos to you all.

StlScott
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Well done, sirs!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Wylecyot
    Wylecyot Posts: 203
    Options
    Congrats Smitty!  I was looking at your website a while back.  Do you guys ever compete in the Southern California area?  Unfortunately, I don't make it up to your neck of the woods very often.
    Large BGE, Medium BGE, Kamado Joe Jr, 36" Blackstone Griddle Blackstone Tailgater and Roccbox owner/operator from Los Angeles
  • SMITTYtheSMOKER
    Options
    Wylecyot said:
    Congrats Smitty!  I was looking at your website a while back.  Do you guys ever compete in the Southern California area?  Unfortunately, I don't make it up to your neck of the woods very often.

We don't travel like we used to, nowadays we stay close to home which allows us to be back at the store for Sunday business.  Any Egger who wants come out and help simply drop us a line, we welcome any and all.  -Smitty

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• Dutch
    Dutch Posts: 5
    Options

Way to go, Smitty.   I love cheering for the home team! 

• boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273
    Options
    Dude -- Your good! I need private tutoring from Smitty and Centex.... Congrats - its one thing to cook for family and friends - quite another to go head to head in competition and win. <<< family and friends cooker here...
    Cookin in Texas
  • Logger
    Logger Posts: 309
    Options
    @Smitty
    Nice offer to all of the eggheads...
    Also, great job on the competition
    OKC area  XL - Medium Eggs