Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Wow Cazzy you da man!!!!

I'm sure by now many of you have been cooking away and enjoying your rubs and sauces that you received from your elf during the rub and sauce exchange a few months back. I myself never received a package even though I was paired up with my own elf. Unfortunately my rub and sauce package got lost in the mail and it never showed up:( 

Disappointed was an understatement!!!

My package got lost in the mail and I figured that was it....I'm out and that I would never see any rubs or sauces.Well was I ever wrong! To my surprise Cazzy was my elf and he graciously reorganized and created the best package of rubs and sauces anyone could ever want. I received all that my wishlist stated and so much more. From Byron's butt rub to championship rubs from Texas!!

You know what they say "they save the best for last" well in this case that's hard to argue:)

Thank you so much Cazzy you have stocked me up for at least a year with new sauces and rubs and I appreciate it greatly.It was definitely worth the wait!!!!

Thank you  Cazzy....wow!!!!

Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments