Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

More Hardware for the Egg...

2»

Comments

• StlScottStlScott Posts: 77
    Amazed and humbled. Kudos to you all.

StlScott
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,630
    Well done, sirs!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • WylecyotWylecyot Posts: 88
    Congrats Smitty!  I was looking at your website a while back.  Do you guys ever compete in the Southern California area?  Unfortunately, I don't make it up to your neck of the woods very often.
    ·
  • Wylecyot said:
    Congrats Smitty!  I was looking at your website a while back.  Do you guys ever compete in the Southern California area?  Unfortunately, I don't make it up to your neck of the woods very often.

We don't travel like we used to, nowadays we stay close to home which allows us to be back at the store for Sunday business.  Any Egger who wants come out and help simply drop us a line, we welcome any and all.  -Smitty

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • DutchDutch Posts: 5

Way to go, Smitty.   I love cheering for the home team! 

·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273
    Dude -- Your good! I need private tutoring from Smitty and Centex.... Congrats - its one thing to cook for family and friends - quite another to go head to head in competition and win. <<< family and friends cooker here...
    Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • LoggerLogger Posts: 233
    @Smitty
    Nice offer to all of the eggheads...
    Also, great job on the competition
    OKC area  XL - Medium
    ·