I've seen several post that say the large is better than the medium and everybody is saying get the large. My question is the large really better for my situation and worth the extra money? 95% of the time it's just me and the wife. The other 5% there is no more than 4 people. From what I read, I just can't understand why I would need the large. A few questions for the EggHeads that have mediums:
1. Will I be able to do pork butt/long cooks without running of fuel?
2. Can I fit two racks of ribs on the grill?
3. What are the advantages of having a medium?
I plan on buying my BGE within the next few weeks and am really leaning toward the medium, but don't want to have regrets. Please give me as much information on the medium as possible, especially cook times and performance. Try to be as objective as possible. Thanks
Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter,
pot holders to handle PS