Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - First Day At Kindergarten

Today my littlest one starts kindergarten.  Arriving bright & early...image

At her desk.

Tired of pictures.

Just thought I would share a bit of Off-Topic stuff.  Have a nice day!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

Comments

• robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,736
    Good stuff - I remember that day.

Now Daughter is going to 3rd Grade and Son into 1st Grade - Goes by fast.

Garnerville, NY
    ·
  • TonyATonyA Posts: 563
    Congratulations .. that's good stuff!  
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    God help them :D

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • That's great! Got a little one (see profile pic) going back to preschool this week. Congrats!
    Madison, CT
    LBGE June 2013. 

·
  • That's great! Got a little one (see profile pic) going back to preschool this week. Congrats!

That's quite a sous chef ya got there! My daughter likes cooking on "her" mini. She thinks that if she calls it hers enough times, it will become hers. She might be right about that.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 492
    My little one is starting her 4th year of college today. Hope there is no 5th year.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
    That's quite a sous chef ya got there! My daughter likes cooking on "her" mini. She thinks that if she calls it hers enough times, it will become hers. She might be right about that.
    Thanks! Little man sure does like his pig butt. That's cute. My son is all about me cooking on the Egg. Maybe there's a mini in, um, his future as well.  [-O<
    Madison, CT
    LBGE June 2013. 

·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,250

I just ran into another dad at work who - like me and @henapple - has a kid starting college today.  He asked me "Do you think our kids set their alarm clocks and made it to class today...?"

Same song, different verse.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • jonnymackjonnymack Posts: 252
    Dropped my little one off to Kindergarten two weeks ago.  He did so good.  I was the one practically crying.  
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

·