Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

One year old

henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Coming up on my one year anniversary on the egg and forum. My cooking has advanced more in this year than all the others before. I'm actually learning to cook... Not just grill. This forum challenges and stretches me and helps in so many ways. I love attempting the recipes y'all throw out. I'm in awe of some folks here... Griffin, necessary, VI and others at your skills. I've gotten into photography which is a blast. For Pete's sake I bought a "plating" dish. The egg is a passion more than a hobby. Most my friends poke fun at me.. But always seem to be around to eat.

I've met some great people and made some good friends.. Salt of the earth folks. Special thanks to @mickey for encouraging me to come to Salado and cook... It really kickstarted everything.

I've enjoyed the group buys, exchanges and especially the fund raiser for OBR. There are great people here and **** which make the forum interesting... I love a little drama.

Look forward to another year. The only downside is the weight I've put on and realizing how inadequate of a cook I am.

Thanks everyone. Especially..

VI
Mickey
Travis
Centex
Cazzy
Dlk7
Nolaegghead
Foghorn
And others I'm forgetting...
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments