Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Errr, propane problem....

Yes, I know "propane" is a four-letter word here, but many of still have a gasser (the "Re-Heater" as I call mine now) and I do too. Yesterday I had the tank re-filled at a local place Ive used for years. The gasser worked fine besides needing a fill-up this week, but now it wont burn and there is an oily liquid eeking out when I cheated the supply line valve to see why It wont run with a newly filled tank. Soooo...my new tank pf propane wont burn, there is no noticable pressure in the tank when I purge the line, just a bubbly, oily liquid coming out. Any propane experts have any ideas for me?
When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)

Comments