Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Beautiful Spatchcock and Chocolate Fondue on the Nuwave (it was a gift, I swear!)

Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
edited August 2013 in EggHead Forum
Great Saturday!image

imageimage

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·

Comments

• KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Spatchcock looks awesome! I have yet to cook one! How was it?
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Thanks @Kosko. That was our first one and it was as good as advertised!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • Drewdlc17Drewdlc17 Posts: 124
    Yard Bird looks great! Looks like you had a professional photographer out to take the pics! And you know you asked for that fondue pot for Christmas!
    ·
    edited August 2013
    Wow, thanks. I just want my iPhone pics to be half as good as @Hapster! Thanks Mextures app.

And don't hate on the Nuwave lol. SWMBO's grandfather gave us his "free" one from the BOGO deal on the infomercial.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • Drewdlc17Drewdlc17 Posts: 124
    Haha, I must admit its pretty cool. You have your own Dante's Down The Hatch! Hope you know of that place. It's an Atlanta joint. Or was.
    ·
    I know the famous Buckhead stop very well!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
    edited August 2013

Trying to thank The Naked Whiz but don't know how to tag a member who has a space in their name (a la Cen-Tex). Any help? The only way I could figure it out was to copy and paste the HTML code from a post of his like I am quoting it...

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·