Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Baby backs... Cen-Tex style

Almost five hours raised direct at 280. The Bad Byron's kick continues... one rack with CT's go to rub and one rack with DP's Raging River. The Byron rack half slathered in HEB's Southwest marinade. The Raging rack half slathered in Blues Hog Honey Mustard... That's a veritable dog's breakfast of baby backs. This dog is hungry. Happy Saturday all!

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
image.jpg 2.4M
·

Comments

• hapsterhapster Posts: 6,422
    They look pretty good!
    ·
  • GQuizGQuiz Posts: 680
    Trade ya half a rack for a few slices of that brisket. Cheers!

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
    ·
  • RaleighGuyRaleighGuy Posts: 185
    They look great! I've been using bad Byron's a lot on chicken. A lot of people say it is too salty, but I don't think so.

"A word to the wise ain't necessary-it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Awesome!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519

Cen tex has a "style" for baby backs?

Excuse me, as Sam would say.

^:)^

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·