Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The most OT post I've ever made......

Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,371
My lawn mower has been in the shop two weeks.
We're having our master bath remodeled and the contractor left the old throne on our front lawn today.
 I feel so trashy.
Pasquali Luciano
Buon appetito to all the BGE family
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·

Comments

• Letz4wheelLetz4wheel Posts: 235
    So whats the problem? The transients will love it!,
    Southern Indiana
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,423
    That's cconsidered art in Alabama..
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Smokin_TroutSmokin_Trout Posts: 171
    Leave the lid up and add water for a bird bath
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    One man's throne is another man's planter box.  Just put a couple of pink plastic flamingos next to it, and nobody in Florida will notice it.   :))
    VI, you are a genius
    ^:)^

=))

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,222
    Looks like our old toilet.  Our old bathroom has baby blue fixtures - toilet, sink, tub, tile (1920s house, new for this neighborhood).  We replaced the toilet a few years ago and we left the old on in front of the house - junk hustlers pick up anything of the slightest value.

·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,198

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,371
    Botch said:

=))
    Pasquali Luciano

·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    Something makes me think that toilet would burn some lump quite well. Just give a good dump and fill and let 'er rip.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • SookieSookie Posts: 259
    yzzi said:
    Something makes me think that toilet would burn some lump quite well. Just give a good dump and fill and let 'er rip.
    Could this have any more double entendre's in it?? The flamingo's are awesome. 
    ·
  • bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 1,006
    You guys made my night. Thanks!

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·
  • It's glorious! Too funny! But if the color is an indication of the age, you just got rid of a great 3.5 gallon per flush toilet. You may never find one that flushes that well again.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,222
    toilet humor if I've ever seen it.

·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273

Only thing worse if you walk out and see your neighbor sitting on it.

Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • boatbum said:

Only thing worse if you walk out and see your neighbor sitting on it.

Plant a cactus in it.  That'll keep out the riff raff.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,371
    OK guys, before and after, at just 100% over budget.  Only thing left is to move the bed and furniture back in.
    Pasquali Luciano

·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Along the line of filling it up with lump. Would the smoke make it through the trap for a cold smoker effect into the tank? And I haven't  really started to drink yet.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • StlScottStlScott Posts: 77
    @Botch...only thing funnier would have been pellets inside with "Traeger" emblazoned on the lid ;)

Nicely played, sir!

StlScott
    ·
  • billybonbillybon Posts: 188
    One man's throne is another man's planter box.  Just put a couple of pink plastic flamingos next to it, and nobody in Florida will notice it.   :))
    I resemble that remark.
    ·
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 468
    Remodel looks great - congrats, also love the new lawn decoration, it cant be easy to get rid of something that you have spent soooo much quality time together!
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
    ·
  • I like the new avatar, Doc!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·