Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thinking of buying AR. Praises? Complaints?

I've been mulling over getting an AR (R&B Oval combo specifically for those who know the lingo!). I've spent the better part of the day doing some research and piecing together just how it works, what it can and can't do, and how to accessorize it. After a lot of head scratching, figuring out what the different parts are named, what they do, and how it all ties in together...I'm at a loss as to whether or not to get it. I know how it all works now, at least as much as I can without having it right in front of me, but that isn't helping me make a decision!

This thing costs a lot of money. I have no doubt that it is well built, durable, handy, and awesome in every way...but it's still pretty expensive.

My PS broke the other day and we jerry-rigged it so it will hopefully work...but the thing could break again at any time, and I'm not buying another if they're that delicate.

Please convince me one way or the other. 

Comments