Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Youtube | Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.
In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center
! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.
I like my beef to still be moooo-ing when it's on my plate.
Check it out. Let me know what you think.
- Season the steak. (Salt, Pepper, Hickory seasoning by Grill Shakers)
- Heat up egg to 750 degrees
- Throw steak on grill (Lid Closed)
- After 45 seconds, rotate the steak 45 degrees
- After another 45 seconds, flip the steak
- After another 45 seconds, rotate the steak 45 degrees
- After final 45 seconds, remove and enjoy.