Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big green egg van

Friend of mine outside of boston just sent me this, had never seen one. Looks awesome.

Comments

• I've seen one here in GA, no pics though... wonder if that is like food - no pics so it didn't happen.
    Peachtree Corners, GA. Large BGE
  • I wonder if they come in sizes and if so, what size is that?  Using American cars, a mini would be a Focus, a small would be a Malibu, a medium would be a Charger, a large would be a Grand Caravan and an XL is a full size cargo van.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    There is a big green egg food truck here in the Atl. Its called Happy something I forget the 2nd word.
  • SmyrnaGA
    SmyrnaGA Posts: 438
    Happy Belly. I've seen them everytime i got to the Smyrnna tuesday food truck event. They make awesome burgers and Brussels sprouts. I'm embarrassed to say I was too afraid to ask what lumps they used... :)

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

• Charlesmaneri
    Charlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    I saw that Egg van at my dealer they had a Egg demo there and a rep from BGE was there he was very informative 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • tamu2009
    tamu2009 Posts: 387
    I'd drive it around for a free one!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    Hey guys there are more than just one of those in the country! An old classmate in King of Prussia, PA will do those plastic body wraps for any company wanting to pay the price. BTW there is also at least one speed boat wrapped that way as well.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • GreenhawK
    GreenhawK Posts: 398
    tamu2009 said:
    I'd drive it around for a free one!
    I know someone that did that with a Bud Light Hummer right after college.  She had to put a certain amount of miles/ month to keep it, and she had to go to the clubs, bars etc.  At the end of the contract she got to keep the Hummer.  The wrap pulls right off.
    Large BGE Decatur, AL
  • bo31210
    bo31210 Posts: 715
    Have a van like that in Macon. I think the distributor here owns it for his reps. See it a few times a week
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!