Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Anyone have a small nest they would sell?

I am looking for a small nest. Maybe someone moved up to a table or cart and want to sell their old nest?

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Ewelch04Ewelch04 Posts: 47
    I might have one come September, upgrading to a table.. Where are you located?
    Bluffton, SC LBGE, SBGE, Thermapen
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 268
    I have a large with shelves and a cover---?
  • Bump
  • cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 924
    edited August 2013
    I am sure you will have one by then, but if you are still looking next spring, I will be moving to a table, and won't need it anymore. So feel free to ping me then, but my guess is you will have it by then :)

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3

• Jeffroe189Jeffroe189 Posts: 213
    I am sure you will have one by then, but if you are still looking next spring, I will be moving to a table, and won't need it anymore. So feel free to ping me then, but my guess is you will have it by then :)
    Hey do you still have the small nest and would you be willing to part with it? I Just got a small and need a nest.
    Jeff from Winston-Salem, NC  - LBGE
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 11,469
    edited May 2014
    Sure ya don't need a large nest with egg mates? :))
    LBGE 2012, Mini MAX 2014, SS Table and Stoker
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Middleburg, FL