Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Anyone have a small nest they would sell?

I am looking for a small nest. Maybe someone moved up to a table or cart and want to sell their old nest?

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Ewelch04Ewelch04 Posts: 48
    I might have one come September, upgrading to a table.. Where are you located?
    Bluffton, SC LBGE, SBGE, Thermapen
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 270
    I have a large with shelves and a cover---?
  • Bump
  • cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 945
    edited August 2013
    I am sure you will have one by then, but if you are still looking next spring, I will be moving to a table, and won't need it anymore. So feel free to ping me then, but my guess is you will have it by then :)

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3, Blackstones

• Jeffroe189Jeffroe189 Posts: 213
    I am sure you will have one by then, but if you are still looking next spring, I will be moving to a table, and won't need it anymore. So feel free to ping me then, but my guess is you will have it by then :)
    Hey do you still have the small nest and would you be willing to part with it? I Just got a small and need a nest.
    Jeff from Winston-Salem, NC  - LBGE
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 13,189
    edited May 2014
    Sure ya don't need a large nest with egg mates? :))
    LBGE 2013, Mini MAX 2014, SS Table and Stoker
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Middleburg, FL