Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Anyone have a small nest they would sell?

I am looking for a small nest. Maybe someone moved up to a table or cart and want to sell their old nest?

Thanks for looking.
·

Comments

• Ewelch04Ewelch04 Posts: 47
    I might have one come September, upgrading to a table.. Where are you located?
    Bluffton, SC LBGE, SBGE, Thermapen
    ·
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 260
    I have a large with shelves and a cover---?
    ·
  • Bump
    ·
  • cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 913
    edited August 2013
    I am sure you will have one by then, but if you are still looking next spring, I will be moving to a table, and won't need it anymore. So feel free to ping me then, but my guess is you will have it by then :)

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3

·
  • Jeffroe189Jeffroe189 Posts: 212
    I am sure you will have one by then, but if you are still looking next spring, I will be moving to a table, and won't need it anymore. So feel free to ping me then, but my guess is you will have it by then :)
    Hey do you still have the small nest and would you be willing to part with it? I Just got a small and need a nest.
    Jeff from Winston-Salem, NC  - LBGE
    ·
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 10,926
    edited May 2014
    Sure ya don't need a large nest with egg mates? :))
    LBGE 2012, Mini MAX 2014, SS Table and Stoker
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Middleburg, FL
    ·