Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Issue with underbite on new LBGE

Hello all new to the forum and the egg. I just got a Large BGE as a birthday gift. Went to assemble it about a week ago and had a issue with the top and bottom portions lining up. Everything lines up fine when I tighten the bands down, but when I go to open the lid and then close it then it gets thrown out of whack. It is about 1/2" under bite at the top center front. I have tried reinstalling the band now maybe 15 times it seems and with no luck. Also called headquarters and left 2 messages now with no response... needless to say getting a bit frustrated at this point. Any suggestions? Something I over looked? I feel the bands are spaced properly. I will attach photos when I get home. Thanks yall

Comments