Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Issue with underbite on new LBGE

Hello all new to the forum and the egg. I just got a Large BGE as a birthday gift. Went to assemble it about a week ago and had a issue with the top and bottom portions lining up. Everything lines up fine when I tighten the bands down, but when I go to open the lid and then close it then it gets thrown out of whack. It is about 1/2" under bite at the top center front. I have tried reinstalling the band now maybe 15 times it seems and with no luck. Also called headquarters and left 2 messages now with no response... needless to say getting a bit frustrated at this point. Any suggestions? Something I over looked? I feel the bands are spaced properly. I will attach photos when I get home. Thanks yall

Comments