Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunday juicy Lucy's corn and some others (pix)

Options
U_tarded
U_tarded Posts: 2,042
edited August 2013 in EggHead Forum
Simple cook for a Sunday night had stuffed a few burgers one with cheddar for me and one with Sheeps feta for the wife (lactose free). The meat was seasoned with some worcheschire sauce and john henry steakhouse seasoning. Grilled some local corn on the cob for about 20 mins (5 mins 1/4 turn and so on). Also butterflied and pounded out 5 chicken breasts for lunches through the week (I do this nearly every Sunday with a different rub this week is Texas Chicken Tickler from John Henry). Cocked it all about 425 raised direct with a chunk of peach and plum for some flavor.

Now for the pics

Chicken and corn getting happy. The breast take about 4 mins a side (I pound them to get and even thickness and cook to 155 so they don't dry out reheating)

Breasts all done

Now for the burgers I do 4-5 mins a side for about a total of 10 mins egg floated between 425 and 450

Toasted an onion roll, topped with Wright brand bacon from breakfast, Wickles pickles, some mayo and a swirl of sweet baby rays sweet Vidalia. A few cans of Dales Pale Ale and I was set.

Comments