Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A few Shishkabobs

Nothing fancy, but we sure did a pile of them, took 5 batches on the Large to get them all done, chicken and beef. Again, just another reason that I need to get a swing rack, I think its time. Enjoyed them with some home made garden potato salad. Was a good meal after a nice day of river boating and fishing. Have a great week everyone.

imageimageimage
County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
·

Comments

• Those look good. Did you have enough "mouths" to eat them all?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    3 adults and 3 kids, so we had a few leftovers, those didnt last long the next day. Ya it had been awhile since we had some, i deffinetly wont be waiting so long next time till we do more.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,399
    Looking good! Missed your posts, so thanks!
    ·
  • Looking good! Missed your posts, so thanks!
    Had a bit of a rough summer, But im back, thanks.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,958
    Great looking meal. Very colorful. What was the baste you used?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Griffin said:
    Great looking meal. Very colorful. What was the baste you used?
    For the chicken, it was marinated in zest italian dressing, garlic plus seasoning, and lemon juice. The beef was done in roasted red pepper and parmasean dressing, then sprinked with parmasean cheese before grilling. Finnished with some store bought bbq sauce for each, just a little.
    ·