Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Magic Mini Moments VI - The Movie

Options
If any of you have ever doubted that magic is real, watch this and see how your fellow Eggheads use the magic in their Mini Big Green Eggs to cook these wonderful meals.

Keep in mind that this is the sixth Magic Mini Moments movie and they just keep getting better.

Hope you enjoy it.

http://youtu.be/3-wFZ3MdCxY

By the way, it's a perfect Christmas gift if you are looking for ideas.

Spring "Now Maybe I Can Sleep" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    As always, nicely done Leroy. Thanks for another excellent compilation!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Thanks for the consolidated inspiration. Time to get started with mine.
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Options
    love it. I recently got a mini but haven't used at all except making hot dogs and few cheekhicken breast. i really need to grab some accessories and start on it
    Boom
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Good photoshop Mr Chicken. Everyone knows that the Mini is just a TOY. A novelty you might just say =))
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Also thank you very much for putting these togather. I wonder how many Minis your videos have sold Egg?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mkline
    Mkline Posts: 180
    Options
    Love my Mini's!
  • jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Options
    Eggcellent!
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    edited August 2013
    Options
    My little guy is proud to finally be a star in MMM6. I've always told him that he's never been less than a star to me. He's looking forward to the Oscars, and potentially going on stage to accept an award with his other little green friends.

Thanks for another great Mini movie, @Spring Chicken!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688
    Options
    Another great job Leroy!

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options
    Yes, very inspirational. Ty.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    All I would ask is to label the cooks... Naturally some are recognizable... But some I couldn't tell... And they looked delicious.

Nice video. Thanks.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options

Thanks henapple, but it gets to be difficult trying to identify each person and what they cooked.  There were around 250 images when I decided to cut it off and make the movie.

Some just say, "I cooked this for dinner."  Then it's up to me to determine what it is and what it was cooked on.  But I try hard to save it by their handle and what I think it is.

Most are in alphabetical order by Cook's handle.  I tend to leave them that way because some shots are progressive and I want to show the progression. 

I suppose if you're curious about a particular cook you could copy the photo and post it with the question, "Who cooked this and how?"

By the way, most of the photos come from cooks on the greeneggers forum.  I can easily see which posts include photos because there is a little camera with the post to tell me.  But over here I would have to read every post to find a photo unless the person said "with photos" or something, as Aquacop just did with his 2" steaks and lobster post.  Even then I would have to look to see if he cooked it on the Mini.  If he did, I would grab some or all of the cooking photos and select which ones to add to the stack.

It breaks my heart to have to cull some cell phone photos.  Great photos but often very small and very fuzzy.  I just can't fix some photos. 

So I decided long ago not to identify people's names or what they cooked.  My intent is to just let the photo do the talking.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Spring "Still Learning About Movie-Making" Chicken