Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Missing my Egg

Up north visiting family and just ate at my brother-in-law's. He has a huge gasser and made burgers and steaks - both were charred and like leather. He also did ribs in his oven. Went to grab one and the bone came clean out while the meat was stuck to the pan.

I just am sitting on the patio staring at this expensive gasser and wishing he'd come down to my place to figure out what real food is.
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 13,865
    Alcohol, alcohol...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 409
    Same problem here when I go to the mother in law's for Sunday lunch. Torched to perfection! We can't save everyone. Just give your egg a wee pat on the cap when you get home.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

·
  • avibugavibug Posts: 64
    We're away for the week with extended family and the vacation house we rented just has a gasser.  Kids keep (unfavorably) comparing my grilling efforts here to what comes off the egg, and my wife even said that the s'mores we did on the egg last week were better than what came off the campfire tonight.  
    ·