Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ribs and salmon

Did my first ribs on the egg today and they turned out great. Kept the temp at 225 for 3 hrs misting them with fruit juice every hour. Then 275 for one more hour, after that finished with some Sweet Baby Ray's for 30 minutes. The salmon sit there for about 50 minutes while I brushed on brown sugar, soy sauce and lime juice. Oh almost forgot did a small pack of country style ribs also, put them on after about 2 hrs into the cook. It all turned out great. I'm liking this egg stuff.
image.jpg 277.2K

Comments

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,739
    That's a good-looking grill.  Nice variety.  Keep up the good work. 

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• td66snrftd66snrf Posts: 774
    You should be proud of that meal. Looks great.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser