Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

GK59GK59 Posts: 501

Well I gave it the All American try and tried meat loaf. Needed some tweaking , but over all real tasty. My neighbor who hates meatloaf may be a convert. Had 3 or 4 bites after I grilled His steaks. His son wanted to put steak sauce on it ,then realized ----Hey I don't need any.

BTW who's the putz that says if there are no pics it didn't happen. In your face!

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• onedbguruonedbguru Posts: 742
    I may have to try this... how long and at what temp?
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,801

Looks tasty.  Who doesn't love meatloaf on the grill!  I do mine at about 400 dome until the internal reaches 155 or so.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• bicktravbicktrav Posts: 467
    That looks awesome!  What temp were you at?
    Southern California
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Cooked @350-375* for about an hour. 160* IT

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• BustersdadBustersdad Posts: 263
    Looks great...all of our meatloaf meals are now done on the egg
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    I could only get the ground chuck. No pork. So I got about 1.5# of rib pork chops and ground it myself.
    I am just amMAZing (and Blue) myself. And yes I did write the recipe down. But I'm drinking again and ready to do burgers. TaTa.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI