Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Beer Fridge!!!!

2»

Comments

• Drewdlc17Drewdlc17 Posts: 121
    @Mayberry I'm in ATL also. Some awesome brewery's here. Sweetwater will be nationwide in a few years. A few other locals to try if you haven't
    -Monday Night Brewery Blind Pirate Double IPA
    -Red Brick: Vanilla Gorilla Imperial Porter
    & Brick Mason Series 7 if you can find it.
    - Red Hair Gangway IPA
    - Jailhouse breakout Stout and Mugshot IPA
    - O'dempseys Big Red Ale

I counselor go on

• radamoradamo Posts: 328
    Mayberry said:
    I spoke incorrectly.....it's Hop2 (Squared) that I was thinking of. It's sme good stuff. Hopsecutioner isn't all that, though. I live in Athens,GA...so, I try to give all Terrapin beers a fair shake. Spike and John, the owners, are great guys and are growing a really cool business.
    Or if you can find it in your neck of the woods, one of our local breweries is Blue Point Brewery and their Hoptical Illusion is quite tasty.  
    Long Island, NY
  • danv23danv23 Posts: 398
    radamo said:
    Mayberry said:
    I spoke incorrectly.....it's Hop2 (Squared) that I was thinking of. It's sme good stuff. Hopsecutioner isn't all that, though. I live in Athens,GA...so, I try to give all Terrapin beers a fair shake. Spike and John, the owners, are great guys and are growing a really cool business.
    Or if you can find it in your neck of the woods, one of our local breweries is Blue Point Brewery and their Hoptical Illusion is quite tasty.  
    Blue Point toasted lager is really good. 

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
  • danv23danv23 Posts: 398
    This is my favorite. Out of Utah.

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA