Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My stainless steel table

2»

Comments

• radamoradamo Posts: 349
    Are these stainless tables available commercially in the NY (Long Island) area?  They look great and durable.

Long Island, NY
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519

I really have to look into these. Like it.

If you don't mind me asking what are the reinforcements on the edges for? Where there are rivets?

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • GoatseggGoatsegg Posts: 108
    @radamo- the guy the built the table is in Roswell, GA and the cost to deliver would probably not make sense. @aviator- the table top connects to the frame under the corner braces. The rest is welded.
    -The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

·
    Challenger seems to be my best commercial option.  Thanks for the info.

Long Island, NY
    ·
  • GoatseggGoatsegg Posts: 108
    @radamo- Tspud1 posted some pics of SS tables earlier in this thread. You may want to check with him.
    -The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

·
    @Goatsegg- Yes, those tables look pretty nice. 

@Tspud1- Where are those tables you posted from?  
    Long Island, NY
    ·
  • Tspud1Tspud1 Posts: 297
    I make them
    ·
  • HicHic Posts: 348
    @GoatsEgg I live in the Roswell area, what was the cost of the table roughly? I'm still debating building a table, buying a table or just leaving it in the nest and getting side table.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

·
  • Wow. That's gorgeous. A SS table for my XL is looking more and more like a necessity
    ·