Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tonights surf and turf

Steaks seared on the Hibachi, then onto the Egg at 350 raised along with the tails. Some sweet potatoes and fresh picked local corn finished it off.  Great meal.  

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,140
    edited August 2013
    I hate you. I'm looking at a thawing fish fillet of unknown origin because I went dumpster diving in the freezer, I like what you found much better. Does the side burner work on the Hibachi shelf? Great for starting lump in a chimney. 
    Nice meal. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Side burner works (I replaced the double hose with a single just to the side burner) but I don't have any propane. Have to get a refill. Great idea for lighting the chimney.
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,052
    Great looking meal!!! Enjoy.
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    I tend to agree with Ron Swanson and prefer a Turf 'n Turf, but lobster tail is one of the only sea cooks that could lure me from that option. Looks awesome!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,770
    Love that kind of a meal. Nicely done.
    ·