Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Me, Mini and Others

gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 410
edited August 2013 in EggHead Forum
Gabriella is away tonight with the girls on a pizza 'BBQ.'  Italian homemade for sure - but ain't no BBQ.  Left to my own devices, Mini is working her way to 400 degrees while bok choy, bell peppers and smoked pork chops are on stand by.  Elijah Craig found his way out of the cabinet so I'm feeling the six string may appear later as well - - Here are a couple of the standby line - Finishes to follow.  Happy Saturday night everyone!imageimage

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

·

Comments

• gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 410
    And plated - thanks y'all!
    image.jpg 1.4M

·
  • FLbobecuFLbobecu Posts: 309
    Awesome cook. Thanks for sharing. :)
    ·
  • wbradkingwbradking Posts: 165
    I love the Reverend.
    Franklin, TN Large BGE
    ·
  • GogogordyGogogordy Posts: 451
    Thats a fine way to wind down the day! Having Mr. Craig join in doesnt hurt either.
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
    ·
  • gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 410
    @gogogordy ya man Mr Craig convinced me to tune up the fiddle instead. May the Big Spirit be with them nearby.

·